Bridge Medical bars are non-returnable due to hygienic reasons
NOTE: 5" minimum size tile required for solid adhesion.
The Telescoping Pivot Grip, Bridge Medical's top of the line Portable Grab Bar, is the Gold Standard in ease of use and flexibility. The installation options are endless, including stretching across a corner, inside of a bathtub or across unparallel surfaces. Designed for the customer who wants safety, flexibility and great looks, the Telescoping Pivot Grip is the ultimate choice!
- The Patent Pending Pivoting Ends with an Adjustable Length Handle Allows for unlimited installation configurations.
- Offered in Two Sizes with Adjustable Overall Lengths Ranging from 21"-31".
- Bridge Medical Grab Bars keep you Safe from Falls and Serious Injury
- Installs without tools or expensive professional installation - Save Hundreds of dollars!
- Designed as a Serious Home Medical Device - Flimsy alternatives do not compare!
- Tested and Approved By Health Professionals Including Orthopedic Surgeons and Occupational Therapists
- Say Goodbye to Ugly Grab Bars-This Grab Bar is Heavy Duty but still stylish enough for any decor.
- Durable Commercial Grade Suction Cups give you the confidence you need to move freely and independently without worry.
Because it is Portable and will not damage or deface property, it is great for:
Bathtub and Showers
Winter Destinations (perfect for Snow Birds)
Anytime a permanent grab bar is not possible.
Installation l Brochure l Sell Sheet l Owners Manual
NOTE: Due to the vacuum suction generated by the discs, the grab bar can only be attached to smooth and non-porous surfaces, which are pore- and steam-tight, dry and free of oils and grease. On rough or porous surfaces, the vacuum hold diminishes or does not exist at all. All tiles are not necessarily smooth and steam-tight, test your surface first. Using the grab bar under water or in extreme temperatures (such as a sauna) reduces the suction power. The minimum area for each suction cup for adhesion is 5"x5". Grab Bars are not recommended for drywall. They are not designed to support your whole body weight.