Warmrails' product line consists of over 10 heated towel warmers, varying in size, style and price. Each unit has been designed specifically for the U.S. market. Most models can be mounted to a wall, either hard-wired (by a professional) or soft wired, allowing them to be plugged into a standard outlet. Some models offer the unique ability to be used freestanding.
A heated towel and drying rack is not going to add a noticeable monthly expense. "Back home, most people have one or two running in their house 24 hours a day," Heaslip explains. "They turn them off when they go away for more than a couple of days - that's it. They are designed to run non-stop and use less power than a regular light bulb."
WARMRAILS' Products: :
• Dry & warm towels, clothing, blankets, etc.
• Use less power than an average light bulb running on 110v
• Reduce laundry & drying
• Are very safe (Filatherm dry element), containing no oils or liquids
• Heat up quickly & are maintenance free
• Help eliminate smells & keep bathrooms mildew free
• Dual installation – either portable free standing or wall mount
• Minimal assembly/installation, all hardware and instructions included
• Plugs into standard electrical outlet
• Illuminated on/off switch
• 24” w x 31.5” h x 3.75” d (wall mount)
• 24” w x 37.75” h x 10.5” d (free standing)
• 7’ power cord, entry on left or right side
• Filatherm dry element, less than 80 watt rating,
• UL and CUL Listed
• Chrome, Polished Brass or Satin Nickel finish
Select Finish Below
IN STOCK - Usually ships within 1-2 business days