Warmrails' product line consists of over 10 heated towel warmers, varying in size, style and price. Each unit has been designed specifically for the U.S. market. Most models can be mounted to a wall, either hard-wired (by a professional) or soft wired, allowing them to be plugged into a standard outlet. Some models offer the unique ability to be used freestanding.
A heated towel and drying rack is not going to add a noticeable monthly expense. "Back home, most people have one or two running in their house 24 hours a day," Heaslip explains. "They turn them off when they go away for more than a couple of days - that's it. They are designed to run non-stop and use less power than a regular light bulb."
WARMRAILS' Products: :
• Dry & warm towels, clothing, blankets, etc.
• Use less power than an average light bulb running on 110v
• Reduce laundry & drying
• Are very safe (Filatherm dry element), containing no oils or liquids
• Heat up quickly & are maintenance free
• Help eliminate smells & keep bathrooms mildew free
Hardwired/Softwired combo wall mount heated towel warmer and drying rack
Plug-in, minimal installation -
Professional installation - Hardwired.
• Wall mounted, hard wired/Softwired
• 24" w x 5 3/4" d x 39 1/2" h
• Filatherm dry element, 105 watt rating, 120v AC
• UL and CUL Listed
• Chrome, Polished Brass or Satin Nickel finish
More Product Information & Installation Guides
Select Finish Below
IN STOCK - Usually ships within 1-2 business days