Dreading that rush of cold air when you climb out of the shower?Reach for a towel warmed by WarmaTowel® – the newest and hottest accessory in The Sussman Lifestyle Group's® line of products that reinvent the bath as a sanctuary and a comfort zone. The WarmaTowel® line is available as either electric and hydronic heated systems.
Whether building a new home or remodeling an existing one, WarmaTowel® designer towel warmers are the perfect reflection of your sophisticated style and function.
Shower and spa areas, baths, sauna areas, exercise rooms, and even bedrooms are accentuated by this luxurious accessory, surrounding yourself with the soothing comfort of a warm towel after a shower, sauna, or exercising.
WarmaTowel® features a variety of wall, floor and pivoting models. Each electric heated WarmaTowel® is provided with a stainless-steel built-in heater for controlled, quiet heat. Hydronic heated WarmaTowel® towel warmers operate on hot water systems.
WarmaTowel features a variety of wall, floor, and pivoting models, available in designer finishes to complement any décor. Choose from electric or hot water heating options. WarmaTowel's all-brass construction means you receive the highest bathroom quality finishes and the most efficient heating.
WarmaTowel is easy to install and offers a cost-effective way to add value to a remodeled or new bath space. The product has a limited five-year warranty.
All models available in the following preferred designer finishes:
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Nickel
- Polished Gold
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Brushed Nickel
For over 50 years, Sussman Lifestyle Group products have been the first choice of informed architects, builders, remodelers, and consumers, providing quality products to enhance the lives of people worldwide.
- Sussman is the ONLY American company that proudly designs,engineers, manufactures and supplies UL/CSA/CE Residential Steambath Generators, UL/CSA/ASME Commercial Steambath Generators,UL/CUL Sauna Heaters and UL/CUL Towel Warmers.
- Our Engineering Department constantly updates, improves and develops concepts for both existing and new products.
- Our quality management system assures each customer of well constructed, durable products.
- Our Sales and Support Hotlines are available to provide the highest quality of service for our customers.
- All Sussman products are backed by limited warranties which are your exclusive remedy against defects. Product warranties will be furnished prior to, or at the time of delivery.