A heated towel and drying rack is not going to add a noticeable monthly expense. "Back home, most people have one or two running in their house 24 hours a day," Heaslip explains. "They turn them off when they go away for more than a couple of days - that's it. They are designed to run non-stop and use less power than a regular light bulb."
WARMRAILS' Products: :
• Dry & warm towels, clothing, blankets, etc.
• Use less power than an average light bulb running on 110v
• Reduce laundry & drying
• Are very safe (Filatherm dry element), containing no oils or liquids
• Heat up quickly & are maintenance free
• Help eliminate smells & keep bathrooms mildew free
Hardwired/Softwired combo wall mount heated towel warmer and drying rack
Plug-in, minimal installation -
Professional installation - Hardwired.
• Wall mounted, hard wired/Softwired
• 24" w x 5 3/4" d x 39 1/2" h
• Filatherm dry element, 105 watt rating, 120v AC
• UL and CUL Listed
• Chrome, Polished Brass or Satin Nickel finish
More Product Information & Installation Guides
Select Finish Below
IN STOCK - Usually ships within 1-2 business days